PSP/PSN gamesharing on PSP?

SL4IN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Would anybody be interested in doing this? I know gamesharing is popular with PSN titles for the PS3, but after browsing the PSN store for PSP (and as more PSP titles get updated on the PSN) there are some titles I'd like to pick up, but don't want to pay some of the prices.

So, is there any interest is having a gamesharing group of PSN on PSP?

Just a word of caution for those that want to try this, you can only have one account active on a psp at a time.

This means that if you have a personal account you have downloaded games on and then create a gamesharing account to download games, you will only have access to the games downloaded on the current active account.

finally- someone to answer that question!! I asked in the PS3 forum, but nobody answered me.

Now i just want to know how the sharing on the PSone classics work. If i share Rayman with 4 other ps3s, how many PSPs can use the game?

[quote name='nbballard']finally- someone to answer that question!! I asked in the PS3 forum, but nobody answered me.

Now i just want to know how the sharing on the PSone classics work. If i share Rayman with 4 other ps3s, how many PSPs can use the game?[/quote]

all 4 but like already mentioned, the people doing so will be restricted to that one account (and most likely from there downloaded things - like beats :hot:)

I'd be up for it, most likely tho

bread's done
Back