PsP recomendations

Zen544

CAG Veteran
Hey wat's up!!!!! I just recently bought a PSP and i was wondering what games should i get... I know i want to get Madden 06 'cause i'm a big fan of the Madden series. And Socom 'cause i just want a shooting game. But what other games are good out there, and where are some places where there used and cheap!!! thxs for the help guys

As another person who recently acquired a psp (cheapass style), I actually recommend Coded Arms. The controls kinda take a bit to get used to but i picked it up for free with the B2G1 sale at gamecrazy, so for a free game i can dig it. But the reviews are less than kind to the game. But just a thought.

Please don't buy coded arms...compared to Socom it's a joke. If you find it for $14 and you like repetitive levels, buy it.

Here's my personal list of good games: Xmen 2, GTA, Socom, Street Fighter, Megaman, Wipeout, RidgeRacer, Twisted Metal (for online play), and all the badass games coming out in March

[quote name='s3v3n777']Here's my personal list of good games: Xmen 2, GTA, Socom, Street Fighter, Megaman, Wipeout, RidgeRacer, Twisted Metal (for online play), and all the badass games coming out in March[/QUOTE]

DAXTER!!!!

I am sooo excited for that game, it looks like great fun :D

Yeah it does look badass. I'm amazed how powerful the PSP really is. The graphics are amazing. I have a DS and I used to play it so much, but now I find myself playing the PSP non stop. It helps that I'm never at home.

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee is the 10th greatest portable game of all time. The only games that are better are Tetris DX, Zelda:OoA, Zelda:OoS, Zelda:LA, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Bros. DX, Super Mario World, Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission. It's a FACT.

Burnout Legends is also excellent.

[quote name='s3v3n777']Yeah it does look badass. I'm amazed how powerful the PSP really is. The graphics are amazing. I have a DS and I used to play it so much, but now I find myself playing the PSP non stop. It helps that I'm never at home.[/QUOTE]

I sadly never truly got into the DS craze. I tried really hard to but I couldnt.
The PSP is kinda the same story too except that it had media+homebrew capabilities to keep me entertained while I waited for good games to start coming out, and it looks like, finally March will be the time when PSP starts to pick up speed with great games coming out that people can't complain about.

If you like RPGs, I would pick up Legend of heros. I thought it was a great game, even though reviews seemed to hate it.....also Virtua Tennis is amazing aswell as all the other games already metioned above.

[quote name='bushwaccer']get socom. single player is short but multiplayer is worth it.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree. Socom Fireteam Bravo is in the top 3 games for PSP in my opinion. It's just as cool as the PS2 Socom games, only smaller~ The single player is pretty good, but multiplayer is where you get your money's worth and all the fun really lies. Especially when you can play with other people either online or with friends at school or something.
I also like GTA:LCS. It's a good long game that'll give you hours of fun. And that Me and my Katamari game is going to rock.

Stay far away from Madden it is horrible. The worst game on PSP. Matter of fact most of the EA titles are really bad ports with bad frame rates and loading times.

bread's done
Back