PSP scored. For free. With some embarrasment.

Eclipse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well...Ive been considering all kinds of possibilities on how to purchase a PSP for cheap. Ive been banging my head against a wall for weeks since the release, trying to find a PSP for a reasonable price.

Well, I got one for free-and I feel relieved, and amazed at my luck..
Details in easy, simple steps about last night.

1)Get invited by distant friends to go to a 'party'
2)Arrive to realize that its an
a) 'A Bulgarian (eastern european!?) concert being held inside an Italian restaurant??
b)Cops are all over the place-sensing the shadiness which I felt as well
3) Kick back nonetheless, have some drinks and enjoy the 'different' party
4) Have a friend tell you, "I dare you to get on stage and dance with that hot belly dancer. "
5)Reject first offer for $100
6)Reject second offer for $150
7) Watch my eyes go into god mode when a psp is offered
8)Get up on stage....Stop giving a damn..Do your thing(until asked to get the hell off of there)
9)Mission accomplished... PSP SCORED!

Results may vary. A truely cheapass story? :D

[quote name='Scorch']Not bad. Too bad EB doesn't do trade-in credit on dignity.[/QUOTE]

Better: Too bad I have none left.

[quote name='Scorch']Not bad. Too bad EB doesn't do trade-in credit on dignity.[/QUOTE]

They already take it all away from you when you trade in games for 50cents...

BTW, nice score.

I thought you traded yours for Project Overkill. Or was that in a dark alley?

That is f*ing awesome dude! Nice score!! Hell I might've danced naked on stage for a PSP. :D haha. Anyway, congrats you lucky S-O-B.

[quote name='2poor']nice score you lucky SOB :lol: . was the dancer hawt?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes.

Pictures will be posted when the PSP is officially handed over. :D

[quote name='Renzokuken']Nice. Knowing me, I would of done that for $100 or maybe less.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Show me a Benjamin and all of my haggling skills evaporate.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Agreed. Show me a Benjamin and all of my haggling skills evaporate.[/QUOTE]

shit a 20 woulda got me

[quote name='The Truth']I thought you traded yours for Project Overkill. Or was that in a dark alley?[/QUOTE]

What the hell is project overkill?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']ok... since when is dancing with a decent looking girl embarassment?[/QUOTE]

When you stand out like a sore thumb as an Italian in an all Bulgarian party. With your two friends laughing their asses off near stage. But hey, it was worth it. :p

bread's done
Back