PSP screen replacement

will11209

CAGiversary!
my psp screen has tiny little scratches on the screen that are noticable under light. there is also a small line scratch right in the middle that kind of bothers me.

has anyone had their psp screen replaced? i live in NYC and there is a store in chinatown called J&L gaming that does it for $85. i know, EIGHTY FIVE DOLLARS. has anyone had any experience with these services? are they good, legit, professional?

thanks

[quote name='eau']$85?! WTF! Might as well sell the old one off and add some $$ towards a brand new one.[/QUOTE]

it has special FW

[quote name='will11209']it has special FW[/quote]

Just make sure if you buy a new one, it's marked K or below on the box. K versions are firmware 2.71.

[quote name='TekkenMaster']Just make sure if you buy a new one, it's marked K or below on the box. K versions are firmware 2.71.[/QUOTE]

interesting. but they get them from the back at bestbuy and circuitcity.

[quote name='TekkenMaster']Well, buy it at Wal-Mart. I was able to look at half a dozen boxes before I found the right one.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks for the hint.

Or you could buy a new faceplate off ebay, replace yours (voiding your warranty unfortunately ) and keep the psp you have.

bread's done
Back