PSP Screen Replacement?

uutf

CAGiversary!
My PSP's (2000) LCD just broke. Is it possible to just buy a replacement screen? If so, is there anywhere in Vancouver I can get one? On a side note, I can still beat a few DJ Max songs without the screen. Kinda sad....

Thanks!

DJ max is awesome! You could probably find a cheap one on dealextreme.com as well. It has almost every single replacement part for the PSP.

I second dealextreme. They carry just about every part you need to almost make your own handheld and they always have free shipping. Paypal only tho.

DealExtreme is pretty good, I've bought a few accessories from them, no internal PSP parts though. They do have good selection.

I recently heard about this site... www.BudgetGadets.com I'm not sure if they have PSP screens, but they are similiar to DealExtreme (based in China, sells really cheap)

DX is out of stock and BudgetGadgets doesn't have. It seems a lot of places hape psp 1000 screens for cheap. Some store in Richmond has one for $80 but that seems like a bit much. I emailed all of the modders on craigslist asking if they had a bricked one, but no one does.

bread's done
Back