psp slim custom firmware help

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
i want to get custom firmware on my psp slim so i can play homebrew, but is there any way to get custom firmware without using a fatty psp and pandora's battery?

i was gonna have my cousin help me out since he has a fatty psp but his screen broke so now i have no one to help me out, and i checked craigslist to see if anyone can do the service for me but there is no one in my area.

can CAG help me get custom firmware on my psp slim?

2 month bump ftw. :lol: Anyway, for those of you who want a modded psp, you can look on craigslist.org Some people will have an add saying "will mod your psp for [insert amount]" or you could just post a "wanted, psp modder " ad. They usually charge about $10-$25. And for people who have never been to that site, you buy/trade/sell stuff to people that are located in your area.

bump!

are there any CAGs in the LA area that would be willing to help me out and get custom firmware on my psp slim. i will gladly pay for the service, PM if interested

[quote name='62t']if you are willing to pay just do a search on craigslist[/quote]

but how reliable is craigslist? and plus CAGs would be very reliable and i could count it as a trade service and give feedback on here and such

well is it over 2 months and you still havent find a CAGer. A lot of people used cragislist. If you are afraid ask a friend to go with you.

[quote name='anarchyburger']but how reliable is craigslist? and plus CAGs would be very reliable and i could count it as a trade service and give feedback on here and such[/quote]Thats where I bought my psp from, so I'd say it's pretty reliable. :booty: As I said before, you buy/sell with people from your area. It's not like ebay where you pay with paypal and have something shipped to you. You will meet up with that person face to face and do the transaction.

There's a guy in the valley doing it for $10. He's putting CFW in mine today. I'll let you know how well it works.

I live in los angeles and Ive modded a few of my friends psps both slims and phats and its working without a hitch. PM me if you need want to get a mod locally.

bread's done
Back