PSP Slim Redesign

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Anyone else's analog nub starting to feel loose or something? I can kinda twist mine a few mm clockwise and counter-clockwise, but thats not bothering as much as when I move my analog nub to the left. For some reason, it feels like its going over a ridge now as I move left, with moving to the left being on lower than the nub resting in the middle. I tried the other directions and it feels its on an even plane, but left... it feels weird now since the left kinda goes down that "groove".[/QUOTE]

Thankfully no, although I'm trying to think what games I've played so far-I may have mostly played games that use the d-pad, I'm not sure.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Anyone else's analog nub starting to feel loose or something? I can kinda twist mine a few mm clockwise and counter-clockwise, but thats not bothering as much as when I move my analog nub to the left. For some reason, it feels like its going over a ridge now as I move left, with moving to the left being on lower than the nub resting in the middle. I tried the other directions and it feels its on an even plane, but left... it feels weird now since the left kinda goes down that "groove".[/quote]

My PSP phat did that after awhile. It finally got to the point where it no longer worked. Luckily I had bought it at BB with the service plan so they replaced it with a brand new one off the shelf.

bread's done
Back