PSP System + 7 games 1.5 Firmware

[quote name='shrike4242']Please note the OP's 0 feedback, and that any CAGs dealing with them should ask for them to send first.[/quote]

Yes of course.. thanks for the warning though :)

[quote name='geekeezoid']willing to just sell the system? if so, how much? thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd really rather keep it all together, if possible. I don't need the games if I sell the system.

And Shrike, you're right. I have no feedback here. I havn't done any trades here, because I don't trade much. I have been a member for close to 3 years, and do have 70 some odd Ebay Feedback (in fact if people would feel more comfortable I could set up a private sale or something)

[quote name='SithFran']Where in AZ are you?[/QUOTE]

Tucson :)

1971 referred to when I lived in Sahuarita

[quote name='the-daryl']I'd really rather keep it all together, if possible. I don't need the games if I sell the system.

And Shrike, you're right. I have no feedback here. I havn't done any trades here, because I don't trade much. I have been a member for close to 3 years, and do have 70 some odd Ebay Feedback (in fact if people would feel more comfortable I could set up a private sale or something)[/quote]
Links to the eBay feedback would be helpful, though most CAGs will only rely on CAG feedback to determine who sends first.

And the post I put into your thread is nothing personal, it's something that gets done for any expensive deal by a 0 feedback seller.

[quote name='shrike4242']Links to the eBay feedback would be helpful, though most CAGs will only rely on CAG feedback to determine who sends first.

And the post I put into your thread is nothing personal, it's something that gets done for any expensive deal by a 0 feedback seller.[/QUOTE]

I didn't take it personally, was just pointing out I was not completely without provable reliability :) I'm not trying to rip anyone off, or get ripped off. I just figured I would offer the system to CAG'ers before I went through the hassle and risk of Ebay.

This is my Ebay feeback page:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=the-daryl&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

If still no interest in this over the next couple of days, it'll probably be up on Ebay middle of next week.

bread's done
Back