psp trading outpost

I Twitch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
:bouncy: mkay... i didnt see a real good psp trading topic yet so im gonna make this. :bouncy:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

so if you want to trade with other people your psp games do it in an easy to read format, and include your email adress.

;) im gonna go first:
games i got and like to trade:
- untold legends
- need for speed rivals
-tony hawk remix (maybe)

email me at = [email protected]

:rofl: maybe you didn't see that there was one b/c you've only been around for a day ;)

They kinda make it to the forefront and then die out.

Wow, that was mighty presumtuous for a newbie. Perhaps you should actually spend some time around here before creating a thread of your own.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wow, that was mighty presumtuous for a newbie. Perhaps you should actually spend some time around here before creating a thread of your own.[/QUOTE]

And how long must one wait before having the incredible priviledge of making a thread? There's nothing wrong with this topic..he just wants to trade some PSP games.

[quote name='I Twitch']:bouncy: mkay... i didnt see a real good psp trading topic yet so im gonna make this. :bouncy:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

so if you want to trade with other people your psp games do it in an easy to read format, and include your email adress.

;) im gonna go first:
games i got and like to trade:
- untold legends
- need for speed rivals
-tony hawk remix (maybe)

email me at = [email protected][/QUOTE]

I am interested in NFSR..I have MLB up for trade if interested.

yeah definitly i'll trade with you Raven. think you can do it withen next week? :D

email me with your adress and wht not and i'll send you my info also.

bread's done
Back