PSP Version Issues

Excalibur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi all,

I've currently got a version 1.5 PSP, and just discovered last night that I can't play Virtua Tennis on it. I've heard that if I upgrade the firmware I won't be able to play emulated games on my PSP, but that there are ways to trick a PSP into thinking the firmware is a higher version than it really is.

I'm not really too knowledgeable regarding the ins and outs of all this, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Download the update, start installing, and take the battery out when it is half-way finished installing.

Note: don't do that

Look on pspupdates.com for the WAB version changer, that'll trick your PSP into thinking its a higher version so you can play the game. Hope this helps!

[quote name='Excalibur']Hi all,

I've currently got a version 1.5 PSP, and just discovered last night that I can't play Virtua Tennis on it. I've heard that if I upgrade the firmware I won't be able to play emulated games on my PSP, but that there are ways to trick a PSP into thinking the firmware is a higher version than it really is.

I'm not really too knowledgeable regardless the ins and outs of all this, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks![/QUOTE]

im actually playing virtua tennis on my 1.5 using hook boot V0.94 with dev hook V0.20. really fun game.. i highly recommend it.

bread's done
Back