PSP with Extras for Trade or Sale

[quote name='Jaket']PSP for with Extras for Trade or Sale

engrish?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that you have nothing better to do with your life than proofread posts on a message board.

[quote name='kuruption84']Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that you have nothing better to do with your life than proofread posts on a message board.[/QUOTE]

haha right... your post came up on the front page and I saw the fuck up so I brought it up... your welcome.. ass

[quote name='kuruption84']Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know that you have nothing better to do with your life than proofread posts on a message board.[/QUOTE]

Its also kind of his responsibility and all, being a Moderator for the site. But I guess that doesn't mean anything either.

However, good luck with selling this.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Its also kind of his responsibility and all, being a Moderator for the site. But I guess that doesn't mean anything either.

However, good luck with selling this.[/QUOTE]

Mods are Dogs not Gods :booty: , its thier job to dog u out and then play god...seriously tho the mods on this site are great people let's try to keep them in a good mood ;)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Mods are Dogs not Gods :booty: , its thier job to dog u out and then play god...seriously tho the mods on this site are great people let's try to keep them in a good mood ;)[/QUOTE]

"Don't feed the mods"

[quote name='craven_fiend']Its also kind of his responsibility and all, being a Moderator for the site. But I guess that doesn't mean anything either.

However, good luck with selling this.[/QUOTE]

Understood, but he said it to be an ass, If he wanted it corrected he should have just said hey, fix your post.

bread's done
Back