PSP

krazie

CAG Veteran
i just found out that you can import psps from japan and i was told to go to www.lik-sang.com and when I looked at the psp it dosent have a price for it. are there any other sites a can preorder a psp and what is the price for the psp, or does anyone know what the price for the psp on lik-sang.com?

How many times can one use "PSP" in a paragraph?

To answer your question though, I believe PSP will be $185-$210 depending which one you buy (system or bundle).

It says in a description:

"Special Pre-Order Terms:
1. Your Pre-Order is not binding and you can cancel at any time.
2. Once more release details are know, you will receive an email that you need to confirm.
3. Should you decide to confirm, you will keep your position in the pre-order list.
4. The product is listed with a dummy price - your credit card is NOT charged.
5. All pre-orders are limited to a maximum of 2 units.
6. You will be able to upgrade to the value pack which includes the accessories."

Do you need anything else?! ](*,)

[quote name='krazie']how long does it take?[/quote]
You mean when is it coming out?

Last I heard US release date was March 2005

i heard that some of the japanese games that are coming out in december are in english also,i said no but my friend said that they are, i just wanna know tha truth

[quote name='javeryh']Is the PSP region free?[/quote]

Yes, there was thread a little bit ago asking if anyone was going to go ahead and get the japanese version instead of waiting for the US one.

I honestly think anyone looking to buy the PSP should wait for the official US release, unless you have 200-250 bucks that absolutely MUST be spent.

It dosent much matter if some of the games will have english in them (even though this is very likely) the main issue is the system itself. There could be hardware improvments (such as better battery life) by march or better US purchase incentives... Not to mention the cheaper price you will pay by not importing.

I hope the original poster did not pay for that "information" on ebay.

I have been sending hate mail to the guy selling "a link to the website of my contact in Japan that will garauntee delivery of a PSP before christmas if you preorder.

I went fishing to find out the link was to www.lik-sang.com

Not only will you not get your PSP before Christmas, lik-sang is not even located Japan like the seller claimed.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='javeryh']Is the PSP region free?[/quote]

Yes, there was thread a little bit ago asking if anyone was going to go ahead and get the japanese version instead of waiting for the US one.[/quote]

Supposedly movies aren't region free though. Thats why a lot of people are waiting.

is there anyother place to preorder a psp that is region free with region free games that will come by christmas

[quote name='krazie']is there anyother place to preorder a psp that is region free with region free games that will come by christmas[/quote]

Not going to happen. All the big import places have already said they can not meet demand because Sony is limiting their supply. Any place you order from now you will just put you on a long wait list behind hundreds of other people. I'm sure that you can get one by early January but at that rate I would just suggest waiting for the U.S. release in March.

Also, the games are not region coded but the movies are. This will not matter to most but it does to me.

Hey go to ncsx.com for the pre-order. I was right about to pre-order when people here convinced me not to. I'm not really sure what it is, but I think because it's $255 which is kind of a lot, and that the hardware will definitely improve by the time the USA version launches. We all know Sony's track record when it comes to hardware is less than stellar. The games from japan should be able to be played on a US PSP as far as I know and yeah they aren't in english. I guess if you have the money for it, go ahead and get one. More power to you, and when you get it, let us know. Anyways, it ships out December 12th from ncsx. I HIGHLY recommend them, they've been nothing but great. Hope this helps. Peace.

are there any websites besides lik-sang.com to preorder a psp that is region free? and why isnt there a set price for the game system on lik-sang?

Actually they never said anything specific on movies. the IGN article that revelaed the information about no region on the PSP only suggested there might be some form of protection on movies, Sony's answer was to say there may be differances to the hardware that might make software and movies loose compatability (sort of like the way they say some PS2 games may not work on a PSTwo) nothing specifically about actually blocking it. This still hasnt been confirmed yet.

bread's done
Back