PSPGO's Still Around?

Search the "The Source Circuit City" store, they had them for 99$, maybe in your area.

I'm also looking for one -- none whatsoever in Quebec.

Got one at Sears during boxing week. There were a few at my local one. It's the only place in town I could find one actually. It's $200 but you can easily price match for $100 - you could've also bent the rules on boxing week to get it for $50 during their half off software sale. I was under the impression that they didn't care where it ended up or how but they wanted their gaming stuff gone.

You could always try Ebay or Classifieds I suppose. I wouldn't except a great deal though.

Just look on ebay and you can easily get a used but in great condition one for around $100. A lot of them will even have a bunch of games installed.

There's some floating around in Calgary at various Source stores (I picked up a black one a couple weeks ago)

Here's the link for clearanced out psp items. Youll see the white pspgo listed here as well as the pspGO accessories that are all only 5 dollars each. Click on them and you can search in your area.

You should check HMV for the accessories too though. I got a case, cradle (and extra charging cable) and component video out cables all at the 5 dollar price but they were 50% off on top of it. Also picked up a 2 gig memory card for ten dollars.

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/outlet.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=PSP

[quote name='steeltekki']There's some floating around in Calgary at various Source stores (I picked up a black one a couple weeks ago)

Here's the link for clearanced out psp items. Youll see the white pspgo listed here as well as the pspGO accessories that are all only 5 dollars each. Click on them and you can search in your area.

You should check HMV for the accessories too though. I got a case, cradle (and extra charging cable) and component video out cables all at the 5 dollar price but they were 50% off on top of it. Also picked up a 2 gig memory card for ten dollars.

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/outlet.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=PSP[/QUOTE]
That's awesome - Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!! I grabbed a bunch of those accessories at HMV a little while ago but haven't had time to pop into a store and see if I can find some more.

And thanks everyone else too! PSPGO is one of my favourite systems ever, I want a second one just incase something happens to my first...

I'd recommend applying that money to the new PSV. You'll get a better gaming system and boost it's sales so more games will be released on it.

BTW I was at HMV and they had tons of PSGo accessories (case, cables) for 50%. I really think I want one now, if only for the TV Out.

[quote name='jeffx']BTW I was at HMV and they had tons of PSGo accessories (case, cables) for 50%. I really think I want one now, if only for the TV Out.[/QUOTE]

Having both the charge/TV Out base (About $5 at HMV) plus a ps3 controller is a pretty neat setup. I play some Tactics Ogre on the commute then return home, drop it in the base, and play it on the big screen from the couch.

I did the same with Darkstalkers Chronicles. Seriously, it's the only way to play that game - I dunno why they even bothered making the best entry in the series for a handheld system. So many fans missing out.

[quote name='TronB']I saw one in a machine as a prize at a movie theater the other day. :p[/QUOTE]

Next up ... prizes in a box of cereal.

bread's done
Back