PStwo in stock at gamestop.com!

I'm sorry, this just ain't a deal. Anyone can run down to Wal-Mart and get one now.

There's like this mystic aura around the redesigned console where everyone thinks they're going to be a $300 item Christmas time.

They're not hard to find.

Not that I care to get one but the Walmart I went to yesterday did not have any.... on display. Maybe they did in the back.

No....I'm sure Nintendo will saturate the market with them. Of course, there are still a few dummies paying $170 for the PSTWO.

dummies

[quote name='doubledown']No....I'm sure Nintendo will saturate the market with them. Of course, there are still a few dummies paying $170 for the PSTWO.

dummies[/quote]

There are already dumb people on Ebay paying $200 for pre-orders.

Everytime I see a PSTwo topic, I'll have to let out my frustration:

Why the fuck aren't MultiTaps compatible? It's absolutely ridiculous that you're forced to buy a new MultiTap for a redesigned system.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Everytime I see a PSTwo topic, I'll have to let out my frustration:

Why the shaq-fu aren't MultiTaps compatible? It's absolutely ridiculous that you're forced to buy a new MultiTap for a redesigned system.[/quote]

I never bought a multitap for my PS1 or my (old) PS2, and I don't plan on buying one for my (new) PSTwo. I'll leave the four-player up to Gamecube and Xbox.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Everytime I see a PSTwo topic, I'll have to let out my frustration:

Why the shaq-fu aren't MultiTaps compatible? It's absolutely ridiculous that you're forced to buy a new MultiTap for a redesigned system.[/quote]

So Sony can make money.

The system should have 4 ports on it!!!! Seriously why doesn't the redesign have 4 ports! Everyone else has realized it!

Yup, isn't it great? :evil: :evil:

No HDD compatibilty either so I don't have a reason to really get one.

Yup. My N64, Dreamcast, GC and XBox all have four ports. Wish Sony would wake up and put four ports on it.

Oh.

That means they'd loose $35 for the multitap.

bread's done
Back