PSX Game, is this really rare or am I really dumb?

Well, the 2nd pic is a star wars dark forces game which isnt very rare and the 3rd pic is a demo disc that came in the official playstation magazine.

I'm going to guess that "The Joy of Cola" was some kind of promotional music CD that was given out by Pepsi. And the person who sold you the games didn't have a case for the Star Wars game and the demo disc.

So they threw out the music CD and stuck the game/demo disc in the The Joy of Cola case.

So.. yeah. That's a cool case though.

The first link takes me to a page to sign up for Imageshack, The second link shows dark forces which isn't rare and is supposed to a very poor port of the pc version, the last link shows a demo disk which I have no idea if they are rare or not but I don't usually see them being sold anywhere. If you want PSX games that are worth something look for RPGs, just make sure that they're not on PSN and haven't been re-issued.

Are the OPM demo discs worth anything? I have like #1 - #35 or something. I have quite a few, I know that. #1 has a demo of FF7 on it.

[quote name='Scorch']Are the OPM demo discs worth anything? I have like #1 - #35 or something. I have quite a few, I know that. #1 has a demo of FF7 on it.[/QUOTE] I doubt it I have a bunch of them and some jampack discs, I think that since they are just demo's of old games people aren't going to pay much for them. Try trading/selling some here or on Ebay if you don't want them.

The demo for Tomba! was actually worth a fair amount of cash. I don't know if this extends to OPM Demo Disc 10, which had a Tomba! demo on it, but maybe.

The only demo disc I know of that is worth a serious chunk of change is the demo for Titan A.E. Why? Titan A.E. for the PSX was cancelled - the demo is the only bit of the game you'll ever see.

[quote name='the7k']The demo for Tomba! was actually worth a fair amount of cash. I don't know if this extends to OPM Demo Disc 10, which had a Tomba! demo on it, but maybe.

The only demo disc I know of that is worth a serious chunk of change is the demo for Titan A.E. Why? Titan A.E. for the PSX was cancelled - the demo is the only bit of the game you'll ever see.[/QUOTE]

Well some guy is selling Titan AE demo for $7 shipped and he has 3 of them

http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-ae-A-E-de...m414850e514&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_975

[quote name='62t']Well some guy is selling Titan AE demo for $7 shipped and he has 3 of them[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks! I might have to hop on this. Last time I looked for this demo, it was selling for about $30.

bread's done
Back