PSX & PSP

CarmenJubei

CAGiversary!
these consoles are super nice and seductive~ the sony styles~ haa :lol:

I am really looking forward to get a PSP asap and for PSX, it is kinda too expensive for now and will see if i should get one of it shortly from my co-workers in Japan. PSX is released on 25May for those of you may not know. The 250GB is 100K Yen, and the 180GB one is 80K Yen (that will be over 1000USD) will anyone be insterested in buying these? I will go for it, so nice~ :lol:

PSP looks sweet, but no one knows right now how much it's gonna cost. I've seen estimates from $250 - $500, all of which pretty outrageous IMO.

[quote name='Cracka']what is the psx supposed to be? never really seen an explanation.[/quote]

PSX is a new sony playstation X console. instead of reading the outdated english news, here is the official japanese website http://www.psx.sony.co.jp/

it is superrrrr beautiful and I am in contact with my coworker in jap ueno to get me one ^__^

[quote name='CarmenJubei'][quote name='Cracka']what is the psx supposed to be? never really seen an explanation.[/quote]

PSX is a new sony playstation X console. instead of reading the outdated english news, here is the official japanese website http://www.psx.sony.co.jp/

it is superrrrr beautiful and I am in contact with my coworker in jap ueno to get me one ^__^[/quote]

It's not an entirely new console perse... It's a PS2, DVD player, DVD recorder/Tivo all in one.

hum..maybe you should learn japanese for the great games & anime :eek:

what do you want to know about PSX? it is already released on 25May on Japan. here are some brief details:

It is compitable with all previous PS games as usual.
It has 250GB & 160GB HD versions
It can do DVD-recording for TV or video (simutaneously while you play games) & of cos it can play DVD/VCD etc..
It can be interfaced with your Digital Camera (mine is also sony cybershot anyway)
It can also function as a music player etc...

it is the ultimate console~ :lol: PSP looks cool too......nintendo will have a hard time when PSP is out :cry:

$500 bucks for PSX is kinda too low~ and i think their price is reasonable that I think PSX will be the best console for the future online games, and the revolutions of online games will just keep on happening in the future that to get PSX will be the best choice for it. obviously such a large 250GB HD is not only for DVD recording and I am gonna have one at my home very soon~ :lol:

The PSX was never meant to be a mass market item, at a 500 - 800 dollar price tag it's meant for people who buy Asimo's and stuff. it was more a high end device for rich people who can buy it for the hell of it.

If you cant go out and buy a 600 dollar entertainment system on a whim you ARE NOT the intended market base for the product.

The PSP on the other hand IS a mass market product, but it's intended to be one that early adopters won't mind paying a high price for. Early adopters are people who MUST have the newest toy when it comes out, the people who bought all 3 systems at launch. In a year or so the price should drop to something regular consumers will accept once the early adopters have finally bought all they;re going to get.

The nintendo DS shouldnt have to worry about the PSP dispite both being handhelds they're markted towards different audiances, both are gimmicky but people will still buy them both for different reasons.

bread's done
Back