Psych returns July 14

nevposey

CAGiversary!
Decided I had to make a thread for all the Psych fans out there since new episodes are coming back so soon...premiere is July 14 at 10/9c. Can't wait for the new season!

I only sort of got into Psych during the last season (mostly due to the fact that I like a lot of USA's other original shows), but I liked it. I'll watch the new season. :)

I caught the very end of the episode... I'll probably catch one of the reruns during the week. Hell, maybe even the one later tonight.

Really fun episode, even if the main characters were racist.

fuck! Shawn really played and beat fuck?! What the fuck possessed his parents to get him that fucking awful game?

John Michael Higgins was great. Even though a bit of me wanted him to act like the prosecutor from AD, his gentlemanly charms got the job done.

Poor Gus, I can't believe that old bag didn't fall for his charms.

Well Liam James is at an age where he's going to be freakishly big. What if he is bigger than regular Shawn? How are they going to get away with that?

I agree that it sucks that he got replaced. If only they planned that far ahead, all of Young Shawn's scenes could've been filmed in one fell swoop. And that the writers couldn't envision scenarios where they could use a teenage Shawn without using the guy from the web series. :anger:

I wanna drink a Horshata.

Didn't they switch young Gus at some point? I think they went with a shorter one just before season 2. He looked different.

The flashbacks always remind me of Dead Like Me (

I kept laughing everytime they pronounced the guard's name. And during the hostage situation after Gus got taken out the room.

Nestor Carbonell was great! Not.

You just know Gina is going to back at some point to wreak havoc on Shawn.

Man, Gus just can't catch a break. A superhot leather-mama spy eyes him and she doesn't even seduce him or something.

Was the culprit's name Tom Phom or Fong?

bread's done
Back