Psychonauts PC - $10, Syberia 1&2 PC - $15

[quote name='Fire']i just want psychonaugts for $20 for Xbox.[/quote]

If you have a gamerush near you, they have it for $15.

If you like adventure gaming, I've heard good things about the Syberia games (I have em for xbox, but haven't played em). Watch out though, Syberia II is Starforced, so if you're trying to avoid that on your pc, you've been warned.

[quote name='Fire']i just want psychonaugts for $20 for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't know about that but Psychonauts is at GameCrazy for only $19.99.

[quote name='killswitch64']Thanks. Debating if I want psychonaugts for pc or spend a little more and get the xbox version.[/QUOTE]

Both are great. If you have a good gamepad for PC, get PC version, since it's cheaper. Otherwise, go Xbox. A controller is a must.

[quote name='Slade']I'm into adventure games, I haven't tried Syberia 1&2 yet. Is it worth playing?[/QUOTE]

my friend, you dont know what youre missing

[quote name='Kuma']my friend, you dont know what youre missing[/QUOTE]

I've checked out some reviews as well, looks like I'm picking this up.

The starfoce on the 2nd game seems very unattractive though. There are those programs that remove that unwanted thing I hear so I suppose it won't be too bad.

This should tide me over in the realm of adventure games until Dreamfall: Longest Journey goes down in price.

Thanks op!

As a Mac user who hasn't upgraded to Intel, I'm forced to get Syberia on an XBox... which I don't own.

Are the differences that major?

As a note, (assuming you can find them), Siberia 1 & 2 for PC are each $2.99 used at EB. May be quite difficult to find, though.

I really want Syberia 1 & 2 (have 1 on Xbox) but I really don't want to install anything that is "Starforce protected".

Why did you have to do that to me, Ubi? :cry:

-edit Wow, turns out I already own one. Postal 2: AW is suppose to be StarForce protected but I am seeing not seeing the drivers in my Device Manager (even with view hidden devices checked)

[quote name='Fire']i just want psychonaugts for $20 for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up at Toys R Us last Friday for that price. You should check there.

I just want Psychonauts to be added to the backwards compatability list for the 360....

Thanks. I may jump on this since the PC version of Psychonauts is in widescreen. I still don't understand why the Xbox version of it wasn't. :(

[quote name='nefaquotek']are there any free shipping codes for this site?[/QUOTE]
Dirt cheap shipping is $2, that's the best you can do.

[quote name='Slade']I've checked out some reviews as well, looks like I'm picking this up.

The starfoce on the 2nd game seems very unattractive though. There are those programs that remove that unwanted thing I hear so I suppose it won't be too bad.

This should tide me over in the realm of adventure games until Dreamfall: Longest Journey goes down in price.

Thanks op![/QUOTE]

ill tell you what, play the first one through, and by the time youre finished with it im sure Ubi will have an official Starforce remover available considering they just stopped using it

Nexus is awesome, anyone not buying it now for such a low price is going to get bitch slapped by the karma gods in the future.

bread's done
Back