Psychonauts

buffdrew84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
I just picked it up today(with my tie die T-shirt) and i have to say it is the most fun i have had with a game in a long time. If you guys haven't played it you must. 100% worth the $50. Let me know if any of you agree.

I'm a little intrigued by this game. Mostly because it's by Tim Schafer. I love all of his old adventure games with LucasArts. I'm not going to pay $50 for it, though. This is one I'll think about picking up when it can be had for $20 or less. Glad to hear it's a fun game.

My fiance really enjoyed the demo....I watched her play it, seems pretty darn cool. Very colorful...yeah, pretty colors...ooooh, aaaahhhh

I'll be picking it up....It's a shame that there doesn't seem to be any love for this game on the CAG boards. Yet we have a multi-page thread for Dance Dance Revolution????????

I played the demo for PC and while it was fun, it seemed that there was too much of an emphasis on collecting. I'm also hoping it controls a littler better on the consoles. I think I'll probably buy it when it hits around 20$

bread's done
Back