Psyclone Nodus Sound Dock PSC99 Sony PSP Speaker System $14.99 + $6 s/h

If I understand correctly, only the first fat PSP fits inside this speaker system. So that is why its been on sale so cheap and places are trying to get rid of them.

[quote name='addicted2games']If I understand correctly, only the first fat PSP fits inside this speaker system. So that is why its been on sale so cheap and places are trying to get rid of them.[/QUOTE]

yes, only for the fat psp.

I have one of these, its great. Got it for a similar price over a year ago, and have yet to have a problem with it. I have no idea how they can sell it for so little though.

Yep, I grabbed one of these over the summer and you can't beat it for the price. Even though it's for the fat PSP-1000 only, its saving grace is an audio input jack so you can hook up an iPod, Zune, etc. and pump sound through it that way.

Case in short, these are great speakers at a bargain price even if you don't ever dock a PSP to it.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I have no idea how they can sell it for so little though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me neither. Just the fact that it's for an outdated PSP model probably does it, but this is even an officially Sony/PlayStation-licensed product. Ah, well.

bump for psp-1000 owners

I picked up two from woot last year. One is in the bathroom and the other on my nightstand. I think I need one more for the kitchen and another for the...oh, I don't know, but I feel I need more. They are soo great and have nice, bright and bassy sound with remote.

For those who haven't figured out (or maybe its only me) that you can't surf the net while connected to the Psyclone Nodus, all you have to do is cover with tape the power pins, alowing you to connect and stream music from the PSP's radio feature or whatever PSP internet/network hack you have going on. Hope that tip helps.

[quote name='minos1067']bump for psp-1000 owners

I picked up two from woot last year. One is in the bathroom and the other on my nightstand. I think I need one more for the kitchen and another for the...oh, I don't know, but I feel I need more. They are soo great and have nice, bright and bassy sound with remote.

For those who haven't figured out (or maybe its only me) that you can't surf the net while connected to the Psyclone Nodus, all you have to do is cover with tape the power pins, alowing you to connect and stream music from the PSP's radio feature or whatever PSP internet/network hack you have going on. Hope that tip helps.[/QUOTE]

i just ordered one.. thanks!

i was planning on being able to stream music while docked... you're saying i won't be able to charge my psp while doing that by covering the pins?

bump as this is deal is still active as of today. I have two- use one for my psp-1000 and one as speakers for my PC. This is a great price even after shipping and tax!

bread's done
Back