Pt. 2: Amazon Video Game D.O.D: PS3 Broadcaster Headset: $14 & X360 Controller $37

fishwaterjohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
FYI:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1277833802&pf_rd_i=468642

To clarify, these are under the Lightning Deals (in Video Games); just passing on information for those interested; this in no way shape or form is a guarantee you will "like" the D.O.D. (thank you for understanding this is Amazon's Deal of the Day, not mine; this is said b/c I often find myself on the defensive when trying to pass along information others may find beneficial, as was the case earlier today).

:D

Thanks OP.

Ahh....you gave yourself an out. How am I supposed to be a smartass to you now? (you know like last night?) :)

BTW I did resemble what you called me in my initial remarks.;)

:grouphug: LOL

You are correct sir re: :grouphug:

The clarification on today's (Friday 10.14.2011) D.O.D. was directed towards another CAG whom will remain Anonymous, you and me = all G. :cool:

[quote name='cheaphuck']Where is the deal? [/QUOTE]

Hmm :)roll:)....I would assume the deal is the $36.99 (26% off)? Hell, I don't know? It is what it is; apparently Amazon wants to pass on "savings" to folks, possibly, and they made it their "Video Game Deal of the Day" for Friday 10.14.2011? You may want to contact a CSR with Amazon for further details should you need more clarification as I am reporting (verbatim) what the "Video Game Deal of the Day" reads.

bread's done
Back