[Pulled] PS3 160GB Holiday Bundle $199 (LBP2,Ratchet and Clank) at Walmart.com

007bond

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Now unavailable
"As advertised in your local ad, this item will be available in stores at the special low price on Thursday, November 24 starting at 10 PM local time and online Friday, November 25."

Can't believe this is not posted yet...maybe I missed it.

Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) 160gb Bundle $199 (LBP2,Ratchet and Clank) at Walmart.com

Great deal for those looking for a PS3.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-98310/17479640
Search for 550008804 on their site if the link does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']The question is do you want to give 200 bones to the 2nd most evil company in human history ?[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why i wouldn't buy it. Them and gamestop are no-gos to me.

[quote name='arcurifisher']Did you see consumer reports gave gamestop one of the worst customer service ratings?[/QUOTE]

good! I have had maybe 1 positive experience with them. I rarely go to them only when I absolutely have to have one the pre order bonuses; otherwise it is amazon and best buy for me!

[quote name='Double-J']Can anyone get store pickup earlier than 5-10 business days to work?[/QUOTE]

No, and i really don't trust my local Walmart. I'm shipping i guess.

Can i return this to a store if I get antsy and buy one on BF?

[quote name='rpg']my is Ready for pickup starting
Wed., Dec 7[/QUOTE]

This. Yeah, I mean, I figured they wouldn't just let you walk in a day or two before BF and pick up your order, but it was worth a shot, haha.

[quote name='sneezebu']No, and i really don't trust my local Walmart. I'm shipping i guess.

Can i return this to a store if I get antsy and buy one on BF?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can return a Walmart.com order to your local Walmart as long as you bring the documentation.

I died a little inside when I had to go get keys copied yesterday at wallyworld. It had to be done!!! :( But great deal and you get to avoid the evil lines

if amazon matches and i get one then its simple to cancel walmart order win win =)

[quote name='xcefkevin']Hmmmm get it now or wait till Amazon. Walmart shipping is $8 bucks so thats the only thing that I'm hating.[/QUOTE]

You can Site-to-Store for free, which is somewhat inconvenient if you don't live near a Walmart but saves you the shipping.

[quote name='brafo96874']Amazon will sell this same bundle starting sometime this week, at the same price. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-2011-Bundle-sony-playstation3/dp/B005XT33NY/ref=sr_tr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321974035&sr=8-1 I would buy from them simply to not have to pay tax.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is my backup plan, but unfortunately, I live in NYS, so I'm paying tax no matter what retailer I'm going with (except Newegg).

[quote name='rpg']if amazon matches and i get one then its simple to cancel walmart order win win =)[/QUOTE]

Amazon will.

This is the only thing that worries me regarding Amazon, so maybe somebody can help me because i'm fairly new to BF.

Amazon isn't going to surprise release the bundle at midnight BF, will they? I don't have a smart phone and i would like to be at Best Buy. Would they normally start theirs beforehand, or at least announce when the PS3 was available?

[quote name='sneezebu']This is the only thing that worries me regarding Amazon, so maybe somebody can help me because i'm fairly new to BF.

Amazon isn't going to surprise release the bundle at midnight BF, will they? I don't have a smart phone and i would like to be at Best Buy. Would they normally start theirs beforehand, or at least announce when the PS3 was available?[/QUOTE]

It'll most likely be a lightning deal/goldbox deal.

[quote name='sneezebu']This is the only thing that worries me regarding Amazon, so maybe somebody can help me because i'm fairly new to BF.

Amazon isn't going to surprise release the bundle at midnight BF, will they? I don't have a smart phone and i would like to be at Best Buy. Would they normally start theirs beforehand, or at least announce when the PS3 was available?[/QUOTE]

This 199.99 holiday bundle is being offered at every retailer this year (per Black Friday ads) so I don't believe any of us have to worry about not getting one. I believe it's simply a matter of picking where you want to get one, then buy it.

Just bought one, $8 shipping is worth the fact that I don't have to worry or wait for Amazon to release their deal. The only way I'll cancel is if Amazon sells theirs today.

I kinda hope they might throw in even a $10 gift card. I know it's a good deal already but these are special bundles FOR Black Friday meant to be priced at $200.
Oh and rpg just looking at your sig. Holy crap at the size of Katy Perry's breasts.
edit: Referring to Amazon here.

[quote name='sneezebu']Also, does Walmart charge immediately? Somebody said they could easily cancel. You can cancel online with no BS?[/QUOTE]
for me they will charge me when i pick it up

[quote name='brafo96874']This 199.99 holiday bundle is being offered at every retailer this year (per Black Friday ads) so I don't believe any of us have to worry about not getting one. I believe it's simply a matter of picking where you want to get one, then buy it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're right. I'm getting nervous because i asked at my BB where they have stacks and stacks of 4g Xbox packs in 3 different places, and he said they got 5 ps3 holiday bundles.

Maybe hes full of it or has no idea but its made me a bit weary.

[quote name='sneezebu']Maybe you're right. I'm getting nervous because i asked at my BB where they have stacks and stacks of 4g Xbox packs in 3 different places, and he said they got 5 ps3 holiday bundles.

Maybe hes full of it or has no idea but its made me a bit weary.[/QUOTE]

I saw the same thing at another Best Buy

[quote name='mr_bungle']Think I'm gonna pick one of these up.[/QUOTE]

I just bit on one as well. Had some Walmart GC's laying around & I'd rather have a sure thing than try and deal with the in-store BF crowd.

[quote name='chunlirocks']The question is do you want to give 200 bones to the 2nd most evil company in human history ?[/QUOTE]

If WalMart had MW3 for $9.99, you would be there in 10 minutes. A brand new 60' TV for $299, you would be there. STFU.

[quote name='rpg']if its lightning deal i dont see this lasting 4 mins[/QUOTE]

2 minutes tops.

I just got one a Walmart but taxes were $15.50. My plan is to return the WalMart PS3 bundle if I score one on amazon (which will be available on 11/25/11 according to their twitter). $15.50 in taxes is nothing to sneeze at.

Hey guys,

I just tried to get one shipped but says it is currently not available at this time. Do you think they are out of stock or is it not available yet for order? I saw a couple of you said you already bought it?

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. We are sorry to inform you that we've had
to cancel the item(s) listed below.

We always want your Walmart.com shopping experience to be a good one and are sorry for
any inconvenience this may cause you.

If your order includes additional items not shown below, they are not affected by this issue.
You can check the status of any remaining item(s) by visiting the "My Account" main page:

=======================================================================
CANCELED ITEM(S)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 22 NOV 2011 07:18
Order Number: XXXXXXX-XXXXXX

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL

PlayStation 3 Complete Entertainment Bundle 1 199.96 199.96

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Hey guys,

I just tried to get one shipped but says it is currently not available at this time. Do you think they are out of stock or is it not available yet for order? I saw a couple of you said you already bought it?[/QUOTE]

same for me. won't let me continue to check out.

[quote name='lectersvictim']Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. We are sorry to inform you that we've had

We always want your Walmart.com shopping experience to be a good one and are sorry for

If your order includes additional items not shown below, they are not affected by this issue.
You can check the status of any remaining item(s) by visiting the "My Account" main page:

CANCELED ITEM(S)

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL

=======================================================================[/QUOTE]

was it ship or pickup?

What's the process on something like that. Can't you fight it if they cancel it on you? Unless there was special circumstances I suppose but still. Glad I purchased mine the minute I saw it online.

[quote name='lectersvictim']Dear XXXXXXX,

CANCELED ITEM(S)

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL

=======================================================================[/QUOTE]

fuck... seriously? I hope this doesn't become the norm for the rest of us.

icn_as_advertised.gif

Out of stock online wow

bread's done
Back