Pump it up EXCEED vs DJ MAX

Cosmic Dare

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I've never played either of these games so I'm wondering is there any big difference between the two games? I know what the DJ Max songs are like because of the huge dj max thread in this forum but Pump it up Exceed is completely foreign to me. Are they similiar? Is one better than the other? I know for a fact that I'll like dj max so will I also like pump it up exceed as well?

PIU:Exceed is a port of the PS2 game with wonky controls as the PSP doesn't exactly have an X-setup for buttons.
DMP2 is made for the PSP.

Pump it Up Exceed is probably one of the worst games on PSP rite there with Work Time Fun.

left-up and left-down arrows to be hit simultaneously?!?! it's not gonna happen

[quote name='JEKKI']Pump it Up Exceed is probably one of the worst games on PSP rite there with Work Time Fun.

left-up and left-down arrows to be hit simultaneously?!?! it's not gonna happen[/QUOTE]

don't say anything about WTF... still need to play it....

They ported Pump it Up to the PSP? Wow, that's retarded. I love Pump It Up, but it's a dancing game meant to be played with a dance pad. DJ Max is without question a better game simply for that reason alone.

[quote name='furyk']They ported Pump it Up to the PSP? Wow, that's retarded. I love Pump It Up, but it's a dancing game meant to be played with a dance pad. DJ Max is without question a better game simply for that reason alone.[/QUOTE]I play PIU with the PS2 controller a lot, and it plays just fine. My only issue with it being on PSP is that it lacks an R2 and L2 button. I'm still going to get it sometime.

Btw, WTF doesn't suck.

I think WTF is one of those quirky games where you either like it or hate it. I mean it's called 'WTF' afterall lol.

As for Pump it Up, yea they ported it to the PSP and called it Pump it up EXCEED portable. Although judging by everyone's comments it's not very portable at all. I'll probably just stick with the two DJ Max games. It's really too bad though, Pump it Up looked really cool.

the only good thing about Pump PSP is they got my theme song in it:

JEKKI MAKE U SHAKE DAT BOOTAY JEKKI MAKE U SHAKE DAT BOOTAY COMON AND SHAKE DAT BOOTAY YEAY BABY DONT U BABY JUST GET YOUR FREAKIN BODY COMON AND FREAK YO BODY JEKKI DANCE JEKKI DANCE COMON AND FREAK YO BODY

bread's done
Back