Pump It Up Zero Portable - Play-Asia $20 off Preorder

Ooh! Thanks for the post. I wish this was Exceed 2 instead though. I prefer some of the music from that they introduced that was yanked on Zero.

Interesting. I adore DJ Max Portable 2; I was thinking about picking up DJMP1, but can anyone vouch for PIU in terms of song selection and difficulty? I've seen it in arcades but never played it.

[quote name='lunker']Interesting. I adore DJ Max Portable 2; I was thinking about picking up DJMP1, but can anyone vouch for PIU in terms of song selection and difficulty? I've seen it in arcades but never played it.[/QUOTE]

PIU has some great K-Pop. Between picking Zero and Exceed for the PSP I'd suggest you bag Exceed in terms of the music.

Between picking Zero and Exceed for the PSP I'd suggest you bag Zero in terms of the price.

tempting definately. gonna have to think about this one, but the price almost negates even thinking about purchasing.

I'm really on the fence on this one. The price is great, it's has tons of songs, and I have been looking for a decent rhythm game. If I like Drum n bass and hard techno stuff, would this be a better choice then dj max for me?
I dont mind c, k, or j pop at all, but would prefer a lot of techno, or dnb in my game.
Whould you guys recommend this one?

a nice price, won't be jumping on this one as I've already played exceed portable and didn't really get into it.

I'd say the timing on DJ Max is more easier than PIU portable as even if you hit the note late on DJ Max you'll still have your combo intact. Although PIU portable does have many more songs to choose from compared to DJ Max so thats a plus.

[quote name='Milkyman']is there a track listing anywhere? i loves me some kpop[/QUOTE]

Off the top of my head I can tell you that "Flamenco" is sadly NOT in it. I'm sure there are some Old School K-Pop I can't think of right now that are absent. Personally I wish Exceed 2 would've been released at least so I can play all the new K-Pop from Exceed and Exceed 2. Consider "Pray" and "Flamenco" were both removed from the K-Pop with Zero. It is also my understanding Zero got rid of some good Old School Pump K-Pop as well.

[quote name='halofreak64']this works for america psps right sorry im new too buying stuff from there and want to make sure before buying it.[/quote]

Yep it will work just fine.

bread's done
Back