Punch Out Wii

Pojomofo

CAGiversary!
Saw some good deals when it first came out, but didnt jump on it, anyone know if there is anything under $40?

It's pretty sweet if you liked the original punch out. I actually find it a little harder. Some of the timings are different and seem at least to me more difficult to dodge, at least for the later boxers.

It was $40 at amazon a couple weeks ago. That would have been the time to get it, seeing as how it's probably not gonna get much lower than that for a while.

[quote name='blackhole82']It's pretty sweet if you liked the original punch out. I actually find it a little harder. Some of the timings are different and seem at least to me more difficult to dodge, at least for the later boxers.[/QUOTE]

I had problems with great tiger (like 10 losses), aran ryan (like 4 losses) and mr. sandman (like 20 losses). but timing is definitely different and dodging is different slightly (I kept getting hammered by sandman with his good night punch to the right and his quick long jab from the left.)

But the game is incredibly fun! if you liked the first or second, you will love this one.

Sorry no deals, amazon raised it back to 50... :(

[quote name='mastagoalie']I had problems with great tiger (like 10 losses), aran ryan (like 4 losses) and mr. sandman (like 20 losses). but timing is definitely different and dodging is different slightly (I kept getting hammered by sandman with his good night punch to the right and his quick long jab from the left.)

But the game is incredibly fun! if you liked the first or second, you will love this one.

Sorry no deals, amazon raised it back to 50... :([/QUOTE]

I'm currently stuck on Mr. Sandman... :/ What always gets me is the delayed timing. There's a slight pause before they punch. It's like they go into a pre-punch phase which triggers my dodge reflex, then pause for a fraction of a second, and then finally punch which throws off my timing.

bread's done
Back