Punqsux's "i couldn't think of anything witty to rename Ledhed's ott"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I have to think of an excuse as to how to get out of it. I'm probably gonna say I'm racist towards all races.[/quote]

Homer: "What were we talking about again?"

Bart: " We were... talking about that time you dodged jury duty."

Homer: "Oh yeah! The trick, son, is to say that you're prejudiced against all races." :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']I have to think of an excuse as to how to get out of it. I'm probably gonna say I'm racist towards all races.[/quote]

Homer: "Oh yeah! The trick, son, is to say that you're prejudiced against all races." :lol:[/quote]

:rofl: I'd go to jury duty just because they'd pay me for my time, which no one else does. :D

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']I have to think of an excuse as to how to get out of it. I'm probably gonna say I'm racist towards all races.[/quote]

Homer: "Oh yeah! The trick, son, is to say that you're prejudiced against all races." :lol:[/quote]

I've learned much from the one called "Homer".

[quote name='zewone']I've learned much from the one called "Homer".[/quote]

As have I. I like his advice for winning a fight.

"When he knocks you down, start sobbing and say that you're a hemophiliac. When he turns away in shame, kick him in the back."

[quote name='Ledhed']Who's up next?

The answer lies within the question. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Nah, I think JSweeny's thread is gonna be unlocked. Plus, like Punq I can't think of a witty title.

[quote name='Ledhed']Who's up next?

Why don't you get the next one?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Ledhed']Who's up next?

Why don't you get the next one?[/quote]

He had this one. why don't you, dcfox?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Ledhed']Who's up next?

Why don't you get the next one?[/quote]

He had this one. why don't you, dcfox?[/quote]

Nah, I'll pass. Didn't someone mention opening up JSweeney's?

[quote name='twiztidjester']Yea dc make it Power Ranger/Super Sentai/VR Troopers/BeetelBorgs Orineted[/quote]

I know very little about MMPR :(

Damn, all of these damn CD's sung by kids are pissing me off. They're just so damn annoying, especially Kidz Bop. They're the worst offender of them all.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='twiztidjester']Yea dc make it Power Ranger/Super Sentai/VR Troopers/BeetelBorgs Orineted[/quote]

I know very little about MMPR :([/quote]

Its the best way to learn and wasnt this locked a second a go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back