Puppy Games Ultrabundle (UltraTron, TitanAttacks, Droid Assault) $4.97

mm07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Puppy games ULTRABUNDLE is on sale 59.99 --> 4.97

3 very fun retro style games.
One is a Space Invaders Infinity clone, one is a robotron clone, and the other one I haven't seen before.
I just purchased and played all three and they were surprisingly good.
If you like retro style games with updated graphics, I'd say don't hesitate.
OSX, Linux, and Windows versions, and I was able to activate them on both my windows and mac.

ultrabundke.jpg

Order here:
http://www.puppygames.net/

-Mike

I think that is the developers website.. Its an INDY company, they are only selling the games they make, which is why you've never heard of the site.

[quote name='Moonlk']Sounds like a deal..but is this website credible? Never heard of'em.[/QUOTE]

Puppygames has been around on the indie scene for quite awhile now, they're legit. I enjoyed the demos so I think I may bite on this.

I bought Ultratron on Xbox Live a few months ago. Great fun, so I bought it again as part of this bundle!

[quote name='Brian234']I bought Ultratron on Xbox Live a few months ago. Great fun, so I bought it again as part of this bundle![/QUOTE]

Is that an Indie game release?

Yeah, buggered if I know how to get more people to find out about us!
We've got Titan Attacks ready for XBLIG as well, and the same guy is going to port Droid Assault too. Which will be nice.

Cas :)

Revenge of the Titans will appear on Steam in January, but I don't think they want the other three. Not least because Droid Assault most likely steps all over a Lucasarts trademark in the US... and it's too much of a pain to go changing it all to Dr*id Assault :)

Cas :)

bread's done
Back