PUR S.O.T.W. Coupon(5050 pts) 50% Extra credit on handhelds @ Gamestop

I saw that one up there, but I'm wondering how it stacks. If it stacks with the $30 bonus on the 3DS and the 10% PUR bonus, then it might be good after all.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I saw that one up there, but I'm wondering how it stacks. If it stacks with the $30 bonus on the 3DS and the 10% PUR bonus, then it might be good after all.[/QUOTE]

States in fine print:

Can not be combined with any other offer.

[quote name='StryderOmega']States in fine print:

Can not be combined with any other offer.[/QUOTE]is it only different when it comes to trades b/c I printed a 25% off all used games(in 1 transaction) SOTW coupon last yr when GS was doing a b2g1 sale. The reps said the offers wouldn't stack but they were all wrong. The 25% came off all the games that weren't free.

These steal coupons generally have the tendcency to stack with whatever promos are going on at the time. I remember a year or two ago some of us CAGs were using a $40 or so bonus steal coupon for fatty 360 trade ins while they were also having a standard bonus. Ended up getting $140 bucks for a fatty box that was on its last legs. Should have seen the employees face.

I'm debating getting rid of my PSP. I bought it years ago for literally one game (FFTactics War of the Lions) and have never looked at the thing since.

It's worth looking into the homebrew/emulation scene on psp before giving it to gs for $20. The psp can become a really awesome retro game device. Even has neo geo and arcade support!

[quote name='jer7583']It's worth looking into the homebrew/emulation scene on psp before giving it to gs for $20. The psp can become a really awesome retro game device. Even has neo geo and arcade support![/QUOTE]

If they still give that much for a psp 1000 I might have to do it. Had it for years and love it for games and emulators, but the x button is almost completely worn out making a lot of games unplayable like dbz and god of war.

[quote name='nixmahn']So?

3DS System - $50 (4/15/13)

launch black 3DS = 50 + 50% coupon + 10 % PUR + 30 tradein Promo = 110 maybe?[/QUOTE]Clearly says cannot be combined with any other offer. Probably looking at around 83$ and that's not much of a deal considering Amazon buys them for around that.

[quote name='xenozfan2']If they still give that much for a psp 1000 I might have to do it. Had it for years and love it for games and emulators, but the x button is almost completely worn out making a lot of games unplayable like dbz and god of war.[/QUOTE]

A 1000 was 30 a few days ago.

Might keep an eye on this, just replaced my wonky button'd launch 3ds, with a new one for 130 @ target when they ran their sale. If it stacks like last times sotw then ill print, usually with gamestop if it stacks at 1 store it will do the same at all. Now to just wait to see if anyone got good results.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Clearly says cannot be combined with any other offer. Probably looking at around 83$ and that's not much of a deal considering Amazon buys them for around that.[/QUOTE]

You must be new. It says that on almost all their coupons, It does not mean that s how it rings up at the register.

I have a launch black 3DS sitting around (since upgrading to an XL) and I damn near laughed in the employee's face when he told me the $50 TIV when I asked him what they were giving. The fact that they sell the refurbished version of the same model for $160 in store and the best they can give (without promos) is $50 is BS.

While the bonus of 50% + 10% takes it to $80 (assuming the $30 bonus doesn't stack), I still can't even consider trading it to them when I know I can get at least $120 to $140 CASH for it on Craigslist. Thanks but no thanks.

End up wasting points on this b/c I thought it would stack with the instore promotion for $30. It only stacked the $30 not the 50% bonus (as I was told, he didn't actually try my coupon). I still have the code, might just give it away since I can't get my points back.

I might call another store and ask them to do it for me and see if it does stack.

[quote name='Yigytugd']End up wasting points on this b/c I thought it would stack with the instore promotion for $30. It only stacked the $30 not the 50% bonus. I still have the code, might just give it away since I can't get my points back.[/QUOTE]

Call Gamestop Corporate up; I've been able to get my points back in the past.

[quote name='Yigytugd']End up wasting points on this b/c I thought it would stack with the instore promotion for $30. It only stacked the $30 not the 50% bonus (as I was told, he didn't actually try my coupon). I still have the code, might just give it away since I can't get my points back.

I might call another store and ask them to do it for me and see if it does stack.[/QUOTE]

Maybe try cutting off the part that says that it won't stack with other deals. I usually just trim coupons so the bar code and the 20% off or whatever show on the coupon.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Call Gamestop Corporate up; I've been able to get my points back in the past.[/QUOTE]

Might just do this later on today.

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Maybe try cutting off the part that says that it won't stack with other deals. I usually just trim coupons so the bar code and the 20% off or whatever show on the coupon.[/QUOTE]

The guy who tried to do my tried in didn't look at the coupon, he just told me the policy. I could always try another store but it doesn't matter if the computer doesn't allow it.

You need to get an employee to actually scan it in your transaction. It should apply automatically that way and there's nothing they can do to deny it if the computer accepts it. Its the only way to find out and probably why he was wary to scan it.

bread's done
Back