Purchase a VAIO with some other stuff from Sony Style and get a free PS3 or discount

SnowMeow

CAG Veteran
Anyone in the market for a VAIO? I got this ad in an email from Sony:
Get a free PS3 system or save up to $300. Shop at your local Sony Style store and enjoy one of these great deals:

Get a free PS3 when you buy a Sony VAIO PC (desktop or laptop) and extended service plan with a valid student ID card (K-12, college or university). Not a student? You can still take 50% off a PS3 system. Offer expires 8/21.
OR
Save up to $300 when you buy a Sony VAIO PC (desktop or laptop), extended service plan and any two Sony products – like Backstage Pass. Offer expires 9/6.

The notes on the add say the VAIO must be a new laptop or desktop pc, excluding W series and refurbished models. The extended service plan must be 2 years with ADH or better. The ps3 model is PS398022 (120 GB). The “two Sony products” must be $20 and above, excluding Alpha or ES products. The email says that products must be purchased from sonystyle.com or Sony Style retail stores, shipping not included. However, the Sony Style website mentions this deal as "in-store".

FWIW when I bought my Vaio Z earlier..I was able to get 15% off my total order with the extended warranty plan (laptop this expensive no way i'm not getting the max warranty...i tend to need them)..the total was about $2600 or $2700 -- i saved about $500 or so. if you're going high end you may want to try to get a higher % discount. BTW this was ordered over the phone from the main number on sonystyle.com - but you can also get the discount through live chat if you push enough.

bread's done
Back