Purchase Two Xbox Live Arcade Games – Get Heavy Weapon: Atomic Tank for Free

G33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Got this Xbox Flash email this morning:

Link: http://ebm.email.xbox.com/c/tag/hBINv9HAlyGDmB7RCOBAr92IBUf/doc.html

As always, these offers seem to only work if you get this email yourself, so this is more of a heads up if you're interested in this.

Fine print:
* Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Arcade first purchase Heavy Weapon: Atomic Tank offer from Microsoft. Limit: one gift per person. This offer is nontransferable. This offer expires on June 6, 2008, while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any gift returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Please allow 6–8 weeks for fulfillment of your gift after the promotion period ends. To qualify for your gift, you must purchase your first two Xbox LIVE Arcade games during the promotion period (May 21–June 6, 2008), and then register on the promotion Web site at http://www.xbox.com/xblafirst on or before June 6, 2008, with a valid e-mail address. Registration is subject to validation. Offer is not combinable with other Microsoft offers or rebates. Open only to legal residents, age 13 plus, of the 50 United States (including Washington, D.C.)

Man, why do they keep whoring this game out?

This was the same one offered to people in March if they signed up for a year of Xbox Live.

Which I did.. and still haven't received my game :roll:

I've attempted to get the other deals that were offered without success, but this is the first one I've received myself (so I'd assume it would work, or I can argue the case otherwise). I'll probably get Catan and Ikaruga/Assault Heroes 2.

curious if they do anything different if you already have the game. Heavy Weapon was a great game when it first came out. Lots of online play.

[quote name='legendoffanboy']anyone think this might work witht he cards u buy from target?[/QUOTE]

Good question, but the wording on the offer page says you have to navigate on the 360 games blade. If you try it let us know if it works!

Thanks OP, already bought two games this week (Penny Arcade and Golden Axe), so this is perfect.. especially since my next purchase was going to be Heavy Weapon (I was able to sign-up using the link you provided as-well).

Dang it I think I screwed up. Should I have bought two games and then registered? I might have jumped the gun by registering before I bought any games.

Oh lol I did the same thing.>< I thought you had to register first but after reading that page again it does say download games first before register here for your free Heavy Weapon game. I might try this again as after seeing the list of delisting games I might pick up TiQual and Texas Hold em.

Edit: Yea I picked both of those up following the instructions. I just noticed though that the fine print says "To qualify for your gift you must purchase your first two Xbox LIVE Arcade games during the promotion period". I hope that isn't the first two titles that you purchase for your system! Oo

[quote name='Spybreak8']I might try this again as after seeing the list of delisting games I might pick up TiQual and Texas Hold em.[/QUOTE]Comment: there is no list of games being delisted yet. The list floating around only meets one of the three criteria (MetaCritic score less than 65%).

I just bought doom, marble blast untra and battle zone when to get heavy weapon and says I need more points. :(

[quote name='MikeydCT']I just bought doom, marble blast untra and battle zone when to get heavy weapon and says I need more points. :([/quote]Now you need to register on the link provided and then wait 6 months to a year for them to email you a download code specifically for heavy weapon.

I used to get these types of emails all the time. Never anymore though, what gives?

bread's done
Back