Purchasing a new HDTV...

Denzalo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
The wife finally gave in and we're going to be picking up a new LCD tomorrow...

We're going from a 27" Tube POS (red tint in upper right) to this so I know the difference is going to be academic..

Anybody have any input on these two? They're both on sale at Sears (We've checked everywhere and we like these the best)

Samsung 46"

or

Sony 46"

Just checking around, found this at Best Buy - Toshiba Regza 46". Anybody have any experience with this as well?

I don't want to buy something off the net (I know we could get a better deal). I'm the kind that likes to "touch" something before I buy it, that way I know it's intact. Not to mention we're never home during the day and I don't want to deal with shipping.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what your budget is or whether you have a Sam's Club membership but they have a 47" Vizio LED LCD 240HZ tv for $1298 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Samsung is $827 shipped at Amazon and the Sony is $850 shipped there. Both Tvs have very similar reviews on Amazon and these entry-level sets are both good.

Get the cheapest one with the most features....at your price range they are all basically the same and will blow your tube tv out of the water

bread's done
Back