Pure (PS3) New $17.49 @ Amazon

I have the 360 version, not sure if there are any differences in how it plays but I absolutely loved Pure... very fun game.

I got this game when it was full price and adored it. For this price, it's an absolute steal. It's a little SSX (nothing will come close to touching SSX in my mind, but this game has a bit of the essence of SSX), a little racing, and a lot of fun. For $17, you guys should pick this up.

[quote name='JawnMan']Superb Game. $17 is a great price. If you like SSX you should like this. Online is kinda dead though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Game is a blast but do not buy for online play.

Dang! Another great game for well under 20 bones. This and Dead Space would be a great combo to buy if you haven't already got them. PURE is a wild and fun off road game.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Dang! Another great game for well under 20 bones. This and Dead Space would be a great combo to buy if you haven't already got them. PURE is a wild and fun off road game.[/QUOTE]

dang. i wish those two and bioshock were $20 before B2G1 at TRU (3 for $40). but it appears TRU has all three at $30 each (or 3 for $60 after B2G1 -- $20 each effective price).

I picked this up for $40 last year and it was totally worth it - it's a steal for $18!

No, it's not SSX, but it's about as close as you're going to get :)

bread's done
Back