Pushing Daises S1 and S2 BD - 12.99 Each - GoHastings S&H Incl.

Helped me, my friend. The girlfriend will be getting a nice surprise in the mail. Thanks kindly for the heads up.

back at ya, lovers

some people have reported a similar deal at GoHastings for Sarah Connor Chronicles was receiving cancellations, but i can say that my order for PD went through so good luck all

Well, as soon as the website goes back up, we should know. I'm still hopeful.

Just in case anyone is wondering, this is a great and colorful show that you will love. TRY IT.

I've yet to see S2 but S1 was all kinds of awesome.

Read up on the bluray for the 2nd and apparently it's not up topar on brightness levels of DVDs? Hmm

The site went down for work, but came back up with PD S2 as being 49.99 and out of stock. Tears. So many tears. How am I typing?

[quote name='Fatbot3']I thought the show was pretty charming but does season 2 wrap things up at all?[/QUOTE]

It wraps up most things by the end, although it's kind of rushed. In my opinion, that's not really the point.

What you do get to do is spend more time with the characters, experience a bunch of amazing stories, and enjoy every moment. There are a lot of interesting character arcs during the season, surprises, and revelations. Every episode is worth it.

Don't hesitate if you at all enjoyed Season 1.

sorry for the confusion:

somehow, they shipped one and not the other and i'm not sure if i got season 1 or 2

gonna be awkward if i only get 2

EDIT: and it's awkward

That's a good price for these. I picked mine up last summer when they went on sale at Best Buy for $13 each on blu-ray. It was a blind buy and definitely worth the price. It's now easily one of my favorite show. (I'm secretly hoping it will magically be renewed after a while off the air like Family Guy or Futurama.)

bread's done
Back