Put these pictures on your PSP to more clearly tell if you have Dead Pixels

Yeah I know what you mean, Dust started showing up that wasnt there before on my first PSP. I couldve swore I didnt see half the things in there before.

[quote name='Zoglog']
Thanks for that.... but I don't see how that helps with the psp -_-
[/quote]

For your home LCD monitor

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='Zoglog']
Thanks for that.... but I don't see how that helps with the psp -_-
[/quote]

For your home LCD monitor[/quote]

no kidding, and that has what to do with this topic =p?

[quote name='Zoglog']no kidding, and that has what to do with this topic =p?[/QUOTE]

Simple: To allow people to obsess over something else and therefore ruin their joy. ;)

When I got my exchanged PSP this morning, I saw no dead pixels. Now when I was watching the Kung Fu hustle trailer on the demo UMD, I saw a spot that looked like a dead pixel. A couple minutes later I saw another one of those spot. Are these just dust or dead pixels?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']When I got my exchanged PSP this morning, I saw no dead pixels. Now when I was watching the Kung Fu hustle trailer on the demo UMD, I saw a spot that looked like a dead pixel. A couple minutes later I saw another one of those spot. Are these just dust or dead pixels?[/QUOTE]

If the while or black "spots" are *always* there, then you have a dead or "stuck" pixel. If they seem to go away and come back, then it is likely there is some dust and you have to be at a certain angle to see it.

if you can't tell now, why would you want to "know for sure". just enjoy the damn thing already before you get an ulcer.

bread's done
Back