puzzle quest bug?

davidjinfla

CAGiversary!
has anyone played this game yet? I read over in the ds forums that the psp shipped with a bug. Reading the reviews it sounds like the psp version is slightly better but I'd rather get one that works properly.

But the DS version also has minor bugs too. In the PSP version the biggest problem is that you cant use your companion skills and it does not save your high score. From the developer, "Fortunately it doesn't break the storyline at all, and since most of the 10 companions' bonuses are very small, it really shouldn't affect the gameplay in any significant way. "

As for the chance of a patch, "Unfortunately we have no control over patches, since Infinite is neither the actual developer nor the publisher of Puzzle Quest on PSP. We have neither the PSP source code, nor even a PSP development system, so we have no means of creating a patch.

I will however, pass your suggestions along to the folks at Vicious Cycle (dev) and D3P (pub). In fact anybody who would like to see a patch for memory stick should probably write to D3P's support and ask for it. Ultimately it will be their call."

bread's done
Back