Q about Phoenix Wright 3

Not really. 2 pretty much sucked. The second case is pretty neat, but other then that not much fun. There might be some flashbacky moments, but not much. My friend hasn't played the first and went through the second just fine.

AA2 didn't "suck". While I will conceed it isn't as good as the first, it's still quite good and worthy of a purchase :/

Anyway to answer the OP: you probably won't miss anything major (as they will bring up important things from previous games in detail) but of course, playing it would increase your enjoyment of it.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Probably not. Aren't the games being released in a different order in the U.S. anyway?[/QUOTE]

Chronologically no.

What's the point of skipping Justice for All? If you're running a budget, you should just buy that instead and wait for Trials and Tribulations. Plus, characters from Justice for All will be returning and you will have no clue who they are, much like how AA characters appear in Justice for All cases.

[quote name='Foolman']What's the point of skipping Justice for All? If you're running a budget, you should just buy that instead and wait for Trials and Tribulations. Plus, characters from Justice for All will be returning and you will have no clue who they are, much like how AA characters appear in Justice for All cases.[/quote]

That actually makes sense.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']AA2 is still a great game. Case 2 is great, Case 3 is okay, and Case 4 is my favorite case behind only Case 5 from AA1.[/quote]

Case four, heh. I hate it. A plot twist you see coming from a mile away, feels longer than Case 5 of AA. Case 5 was great besides the infestigation. I actually told my friend just to skip case 4 and go play PW1.:booty:

[quote name='Doomed']Case four, heh. I hate it. A plot twist you see coming from a mile away, feels longer than Case 5 of AA. Case 5 was great besides the infestigation. I actually told my friend just to skip case 4 and go play PW1.:booty:[/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it. I thought case 4 wasn't that good. Twas solid, standard AA fare, but just didn't deliver anything as cool as AA1 Case 4 or 5.

Plus, the plot twist was so obvious.

I mean, come on (Mega AA2 Case 4 spoilers. Seriously, this ruins half the point of the case.)
That whole "Getting sidetracked framing Engarde for it" that Phoenix spent the rest of the case chasing down? Ridiculous. Everyone knows Adrian did it and he just let that bitch get away. ADRIAN DID IT! FREE ENGARDE! ADRIAN IS THE MURDERER! SHE DID IT AND SHE SHOULD BURN! BUUUUURRRRRN! AAAARRRRRRAAAAAGHGHGHGUUUUGUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

[quote name='RollingSkull']I mean, come on (Mega AA2 Case 4 spoilers. Seriously, this ruins half the point of the case.)
That whole "Getting sidetracked framing Engarde for it" that Phoenix spent the rest of the case chasing down? Ridiculous. Everyone knows Adrian did it and he just let that bitch get away. ADRIAN DID IT! FREE ENGARDE! ADRIAN IS THE MURDERER! SHE DID IT AND SHE SHOULD BURN! BUUUUURRRRRN! AAAARRRRRRAAAAAGHGHGHGUUUUGUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I hope this is a joke, because Adrian was innocent. Engarde hired de Killer to murder Juan.

[quote name='Kawnhr']
I hope this is a joke, because Adrian was innocent. Engarde hired de Killer to murder Juan.
[/quote]
i think our buddy has adrian and engarde mixed up, besides engarde was just plain twisted

If you really enjoyed the first game, I don't understand why you wouldn't want to play another game in the series? The Trials and Tribulations (Phoenix Wright 3) won't even be out for another two months.

LIES! ALL OF IT WAS LIES! ENGARDE WAS INNOCENT! It was all a setup, I say! An elaborate plot by one ADRIAN ANDREWS!

Adrian shall burn, I don't care if it takes me a HUNDRED Phoenix Wright games... she shall PAY for what she did to Matt Engarde!

bread's done
Back