Quake Live

I'll sign up for the beta. I was hoping to get into the Battlefield Heroes beta, but any shooter I can play on my laptop for free is cool with me.

submitted my email, but they've had a ridiculous number of people sign up for the beta.

can't wait till this is out. I still get deathmatch cravings every once in a while!

Got in today. My username is ExploCheese.

Man the game brings back old times, used to play the heck out of CTF on this game. Dunno if I'll be playing much though----maybe if I can try to get it to work at school I'll do it.

Perfectly. Site has a few issues, but the game plays great.

The stat tracking is pretty fantastic, it logs the games you have played. You can then click on those and see more information, stats of everyone who played, who was best with which weapon... that sort of stuff.

[quote name='a_bleak_tomorrow']can you do any bfg jumps? I remember in quake 3 bfg jumping back and forth on a map in ctf.[/quote]
I'm not sure, sorry.

I got an invite to it, registered an installed the plugin, haven't played it yet though. Name's GideonB though so if you find me on there, you will know who it is.

bread's done
Back