Quake Wars Xbox 360 @ newegg $4.99 free shipping

funny you mention this sir! I rec'd this yesterday in the mail from Newegg at that price. OMG was the game awful. It was like I was gaming back in 1999. So bad, that the movement of the vehicles made me dizzy to where I wanted to swear off video games forever! I thought it was going to be good but it looks so generic and bland..

I've read the online community is pretty dead. I've always meant to pick this game up for PC since it is native linux, just haven't found a deal yet. I love team/objective based FPS games, but when the population is dead it's impossible to ever get a game going.

I wanted to order it... but... fuck, why can't take International Credit Cards?

My bank accounts are all in Mexico (I work in Sony Nuevo Laredo). Thank God for Amazon... they take all kind of payments.

No tax, but even if there is, and your tax rate is 10%, it's only going to be an extra $0.50.

This game is pretty bad. When you die it takes forever to respawn and it puts you a long way from the action. Something is up with the frame rate too. It's not for me even for $5.

This deal has been going on for a while now. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago when somebody posted it. Definitely worth $5.

I personally love this game. It's a total retro game powered by an ancient Quake engine. For some reason it pushes all my buttons.

Unfortunately, this game is not even close to the masterpiece Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Avoid at all costs, even $5.

Listen I'm all for $5 games and such, but this game is absolutely awful, too awful for even me. You guys/gals are better off using the $5 for something else.

bread's done
Back