Quantum Leap S4 and S5 $16 at Best Buy

Quantum Leap? One of my favorite series ever. If you have Netflix, I recommend checking out the episodes they have available for streaming.

Thanks OP, I bought them both! I hope the others will go on sale soon as this is one of those series that I wanted for years, but hated the too high prices. I checked Amazon and they lowered 4 and 5 to $20 each, but the others are at full price. I'm hoping this won't get a cheap 2 for 1 Walmart release, as I've bought a lot of other TV box sets from them recently like that and I swore they had set 1 in the $15 TV on DVD section not that long ago.

For anyone else that does not have these, watch out on the first set, it's only 9 eps and places are charging nearly as much for it as the 22 ep. sets. BB here is charging $35 for it, while season 2 and 3 is $40. I personally feel that set 1 should be around $5.00 because of the small amount of eps, but perhaps I'm just being too wishful about it.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']Doesn't the QL sets have music that has been replaced?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, otherwise the seasons would probably cost $100 each, like with Cold Case.

I was hoping for a complete series box set, but it never came to region 1.

I had an order that took nearly 4 weeks to arrive from Deepdiscount and the time after that a DVD set I paid shipping to get it fast and then disc trays was shattered. So I won't deal with them again as I've had pretty bad experiences after they done away with the decent twice a year sales that they used to run. It's worth the $5.00 or so in tax to order it from BB direct to store and get it pretty quickly as well as pre-inspect the box condition before accepting it. I've never tried buy, but I've heard iffy things about them as well.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']Doesn't the QL sets have music that has been replaced?[/QUOTE]

I know 1-3 do, not sure about 4 and 5. Weird thing is, if you stream the episodes on Netflix, they have the original music, including the much talked about scene with Al and his wife dancing to Georgia On My Mind at the end of season 2. My guess is they're streaming the PAL versions which didn't have the music replaced. So if you have a DVD player that can play PAL DVDs or know a code that can be entered to change the region, then you might want to go to amazon uk and see what those prices are.

Here's a list - http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/codefree.html

and a link to amazon uk - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=quantum+leap&x=0&y=0

The title should be "Quantum Leaps S4 and S5 $16 each at Best Buy"
----

I probably would have gotten them for that price.

bread's done
Back