Quantum of Solace 27.99 (PC) @ newegg

If the demo was any indication, this will shorter than Portal. Seriously, the demo was about 4 minutes, shorter than the Heavenly Sword one.

While the demo was short, it was a fundamentally solid game (plus I love everything bond). However, I do not see it stealing people away from the TF2 and COD4 multiplayer, but for half price I'll definitely play it on the PC rather than the 360/PS3

[quote name='Stry-ker']just checked it is up to 47. I knew I should have jumped before. Did anyones order get cancelled?[/quote]
Not yet, but I'll update if the order goes through or is canceled.

[quote name='deliveryboy15']Not yet, but I'll update if the order goes through or is canceled.[/quote]
Just wanted to update that the order has finally shipped, better late than never and for half price it's worth the wait!

[quote name='YourFace']If the demo was any indication, this will shorter than Portal. Seriously, the demo was about 4 minutes, shorter than the Heavenly Sword one.[/quote]

It is a very short game (can be completed in 4-5 hours) so if you dont have any interest in multiplayer probably best to hold off.

I didn't even realize this was coming out on the PC. Now I can play with mouse/keyboard controls. I'll probably wait until it hits $20.

bread's done
Back