Quantum of Solace or Tom Clancy's EndWar (Xbox 360 - Used) $29.99 + 1.99 shipping

sharpedge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
FamilyVideo.com have just put used versions of Quantum of Solace and Tom Clancy's EndWar for the Xbox 360 on sale for $29.99 each, shipping is $1.99 regardless of how many items you buy. If you live in the Midwest you may also incur sales tax.

Both have been on sale new for around $45 recently, so this would save you $15 on each title. All the games I've bought from familyvideo.com in the past were in perfect condition, most came with a manual, all their used games are guaranteed to work.

(There are currently no free shipping or $5 off $50 coupons that can be applied)

That's a good deal for Quantum of Solace - it's a pretty good game, and I would buy it here if I didn't already have it. I'll probably bite on EndWar at this price - I liked the demo.

I don't know about you guys, but TAX kills this deal for me. I don't believe there are any coupons for free shipping either, so I'm just going to wait until Amazon has it for $19.99 or less. Should be in the coming 2-3 months for sure. In the meantime, I'll just stay entertained with my ever-growing backlog of video game specials.

Hmm.. fracture for 20 is tempting, how are the quality of the games when ordering from Family Video? Says it doesn't come with a manual, do they at least send the original case?

[quote name='jello44']Hmm.. fracture for 20 is tempting, how are the quality of the games when ordering from Family Video? Says it doesn't come with a manual, do they at least send the original case?[/quote]

Of the 3 games I've bought in the past, 2 came with with a manual, so it's just luck as to whether they send one or not. All three discs were in very good condition, in fact they guarantee they'll be in like new condition.

bread's done
Back