Qubed (Rez HD, Lumines Live +DLC, Every Extend Extra Extreme) $19.99 MSRP (Update)

Doomed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Metacritic Scores for

[quote name='Amazon']LUMINES LIVE! - Standard Edition (12 skins). Additional Premium Downloadable Content Included: Advance Challenge Pack, Rockin' Holiday Pack, VS CPU Pack, Puzzle/Mission Pack Puzzle, Tokyo Club Mix Pack, Heavenly Star Skin, Breeze Skin.[/QUOTE]
According to the DLC listing on the Microsoft website, the only DLC not included is "Booster Pack". ($7.50/600)

http://www.amazon.com/Qubed-Xbox-360/dp/B00242KDH2/

The individual games would cost $30/2400 space bucks, not counting the deals of the week. If you were to purchase all of the content in this pack, (before Nov. 14, when two skins stop being free) it would cost $78.75/6300 space bucks. If you decide to buy the booster pack that Atari decided they wouldn't include*, you would still only pay $27.49 with this pack.

Releases September 15, 2 days from now.

Bastards, there's more than enough room! They could include every theme and gamerpicture for all three games and still be like 6 GB short of filling the disc! :bomb: Still a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gertle627']I thought I saw this at TRU the other day for $14.99. Can't find it online to confirm tho.[/QUOTE]

I saw it at TRU for $14.99 last month. I'd already spent too much on games recently, though, so I decided to skip it. Hoping that it hangs around for another price drop if it's on clearance, but I haven't been back to the store since to check. I guess if you just saw it, then it hasn't dropped yet.

[quote name='Gertle627']It's not clearance or it'd be $14.98.[/QUOTE]

Ah, true that -- actually, it may well have been $14.98, I don't remember. What I do remember is that it had a very odd looking price tag on it, different from any that I've seen on anything else at TRU (couldn't tell you the details at this point, I just remember the "huh, that's weird" moment).

bread's done
Back