Queens of the Stone Age - Like Clockwork (MP3/FLAC) Download Code **MY OWN CODE**

AshesofWake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hey yall, I always do this when I end up getting a record and it comes with a download code for the album. Since 99% of the time I don't need the mp3, I let one CAG have a chance to get it. I'm insane and I bought the CD and the vinyl for Queens of the Stone Age - Like Clockwork and it came with a download code for the album. So just post here if you are interested and I will randomly pick a post via a random number generator. 

I only have one code unfortunately. But I BELIEVE the code allows you to download an mp3 AND a FLAC version of the album. Don't hold me to it, I know mp3 for sure. But I think the sticker on the record said FLAC too. So whatever you want to do with that info. 

Anywhoozles. I will let this go until MONDAY NIGHT 6/24/2013 at 11:59pm. And then pick somebody and send them a message with the info. OK THX & GOOD LUCK. :D

I'm definitely interested in this. Love me some Queens of The Stone Age. Count me in.

Not sure where my newer albums of their went though. Must be around here somewhere...

xq80DkVl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in this. Love me some Queens of The Stone Age. Count me in.

Not sure where my newer albums of their went though. Must be around here somewhere...

xq80DkVl.jpg
Oh gosh, my pussy loves QOTSA too :D. But you don't get any extra points for the choosing. Ha.

I already own this, so I don't need to enter. I just wanted to post in here saying thanks and that it's cool to see someone trying to spread the QOTSA love. The new CD is phenomenal.

Do i just make a post to enter? 
Cool.

I entered in the nick of time, too because it's already the 24th! ^^

bread's done
Back