Quest of D - Where can I get it?

That didn't come out in America, did it? Good luck, man, that'll be nearly impossible to locate, and if you do find one, you'll pay thousands.

Chances are, you'd have to go to Japan yourself, and get with an arcade game distributor there. Seeing as how the game is not licensed for sale or use in the US, I don't think any American distributors would be too willing to import and sell one.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Chances are, you'd have to go to Japan yourself, and get with an arcade game distributor there. Seeing as how the game is not licensed for sale or use in the US, I don't think any American distributors would be too willing to import and sell one.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking, but I was hoping that someone would see the post and know where I might be able to get one in the US. I'm going to Japan this summer sometime, so I'll check it out then. The weird thing is that I've never seen one on eBay or any other auction site. Maybe they can't be privately owned?

[quote name='mortalfloater']The weird thing is that I've never seen one on eBay or any other auction site. Maybe they can't be privately owned?[/QUOTE]

Arcade machines may be privately owned. But in the case of Quest of D, there are likely just a handful of the machines in the USA (probably enough to count on one hand), because seeing as how the game is not licensed for use in the USA, no legit arcade game distributors would have sold it. Any units that are in the USA now would probably have to have been privately imported.

bread's done
Back