Question about a trade in I want to do at EB......

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Will EB take the Mortal Kombat Deception Collectors Edition Bonus Disc as a trade in for part of the Zelda deal? I've seen the Bonus discs on their own on sale before and don't know if they'll accept it. Thanks.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Will EB take the Mortal Kombat Deception Collectors Edition Bonus Disc as a trade in for part of the Zelda deal? I've seen the Bonus discs on their own on sale before and don't know if they'll accept it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This would be a tough one but likely YMMV . . . these deals generally require case and instructions . . . is this a stand-alone disc or packaged with the game?

Well for the PS2 version, the game itself came in its normal case and the bonus disc has its own special case, then both cases came in a sort of folder thing (think KOF Maximum impact). The thing is, the only thing the disc has on it is video bios of some characters and a glitchy version of the original MK.

[quote name='AquaInferno']I'm sorry this is off topic but what does YMMV stand for?[/QUOTE]

Your mileage may vary.

bread's done
Back