Question about Amazon Prime Free Trial

VA703

CAG Veteran
I plan on ordering a Xbox 360 arcade.
It says that if I sign up for Amazon Prime Free Trial then I can get free 2 day shipping.
My question is this, If I do sign up for it how do I cancel the trial?
I just want to sign up for the free 2 day shipping and then cancel.
Or do they end up charging you anyways if you cancel the trial?
In other words "Scamming" you.

it's pretty easy to cancel it. i wouldn't wait until the last day to cancel maybe a few days before. but i'd take advantage of it when you get it though. it's a damn good program to use. free 2 day or 3.99 next day i think.

Hands down Amazon prime+10% eca is best combo ever. I too did the prime trial to get a few things with fast shipping for free and i ended up not wanting to give it up at all. Ive ordered since march 2009 with prime have had about I kid you not about 25-30 things shipped from amazon and alot of them were 10-20 bucks so its saved me alot of money trying to find "fillers" for FSSS. And to boot every item I get from amazon is next day since the shipping center is a couple states away so I never need to pay 3.99 for overnight. Hell Sometimes i order items because they are under 10 bucks and i get the free shipping+no tax.

You don't need to cancel the trial.

All you need to do is to go into your Amazon account, look for the Amazon Prime link for configuring your auto-renewal and remove the ability to auto-renew.

You'll get the full benefit of the trial and won't have to cancel, as it'll auto-cancel when it can't renew and the trial expires.

[quote name='shrike4242']You don't need to cancel the trial.

All you need to do is to go into your Amazon account, look for the Amazon Prime link for configuring your auto-renewal and remove the ability to auto-renew.

You'll get the full benefit of the trial and won't have to cancel, as it'll auto-cancel when it can't renew and the trial expires.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats what I did. It just makes it so much easier. Definitely worth a trial since you dont have to worry about them charging if you forget to cancel.

bread's done
Back