Question about amazon refund?

submissionking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My apologies if this is not the proper area to inquire.

I recently purchased Batman: Arkham City from Amazon.com. Due to the known issues that have occurred, I requested a refund for the game.
As soon as I began creating the return label for the game, a prompt appeared asking if I wanted a faster refund, with the options of "Yes, but feel free to undue the refund if I don't send it back" and "No, I'm OK with the longer wait for the refund".

My question is if this is actually a means of a faster refund? or is there some other meaning behind this prompt?

I cannot really find any explanation why someone would voluntarily choose the latter option, which is where my confusion lies.

If you purchase with a credit card, you'd get refunded before the bill hits if you send it back normally.

Under the terms of the offer, if they are sending you a new copy and you do not send the bad one back, you are authorizing them to re-charge/charge your CC again.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, what "know issues that have occurred"?[/QUOTE]

what issues, I was gonna ask too?

Yes, I purchased the Xbox version and I am unable to progress in the game. Rocksteady and WB games have acknowledged the various issues with DLC and game save corruptions but no patch has been released.

bread's done
Back