Question about Best Buy Reward Zone coupons

CENNY

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if anyone knows about the Reward Zone discount coupons that BB send in the mail from time to time, I think they're mostly for 10% off different items (they usually send like 4 different categories of coupon, I know the only one I usually use is "% off regularly priced movies, games, and music")

My question is- do any of the coupons work on regularly priced computer hardware? I was about to buy a laptop from them, but will hold off and wait for new coupons if it means I can save another 10% or so.

Any one who can confirm this would be helping me out, thanks in advance...

That thread fooled me last week when I was going to use my RZ certs to get a PSN card. Got excited only to see later that it was an extended offer for Silver members. Pfft. Missed by a week.

I'll have to wait for the next batch for lowly Cores. But will NEVER expect to see any coupon for computer or videogame hardware. Ain't gonna happen EVER.

OP is better off going through Bing to get the percentage off. It was ranging 8-15% last week. No fancy search terms, just part of the store listing to shop from.

[quote name='perdition(troy']you got me all excited thinking those coupons were still good shrike :([/QUOTE]Was the "still valid for RZ Silver members" something that didn't make sense? :whistle2:s

I posted that link because it's pretty much the same assortment that is on all the coupons, and as it states nothing about laptops, they're not usable on laptops.

bread's done
Back