Question about dust in game boxes

tuffcookie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I just bought Guitar Hero II from TRU and it looks like its been opened before and there is dust in the box- around the guitar and by the strap. Does this mean that it has been opened before?

Even if the sticker opening the thing has been tampered with? and the TRU sticker is on the box behind the plastic thing that wraps the game?

If the box of your next copy is empty and the security seal is broken, there's a good chance the contents inside the box were stolen.

Ah... what if I opened it already? Well, everything inside seems to be right, just the dust thing and the game is still sealed. Am I just overreacting? I just think its very suspicious that the sticker that opens the box looks like its already been taken off and put back. Now, my question is, does TRU reseal (rewrap) the game box? The weird thing is that the TRU sticker is on the box, behind the plastic wrap.

Here's a suggestion, 2 months from now you'll not only not care but you're not even going to be playing the game anymore. If it was a big problem you wuold have done something about it before going here. If it works and everything is there then what's the problem?

[quote name='emceelokey']Here's a suggestion, 2 months from now you'll not only not care but you're not even going to be playing the game anymore. If it was a big problem you wuold have done something about it before going here. If it works and everything is there then what's the problem?[/QUOTE]

technically, no part of that was a suggestion.

[quote name='emceelokey']Here's a suggestion, 2 months from now you'll not only not care but you're not even going to be playing the game anymore. If it was a big problem you wuold have done something about it before going here. If it works and everything is there then what's the problem?[/quote]

Before going where? lol. It's not a big problem, it was simply just a question?

If it's really a big deal and you suspect it's been opened, return it and explain that to them. They can't refuse to replace it.

bread's done
Back