Question about Fully Paid Reserve.

devildr1ver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
o.k. heres the breakdown:

This week i paid in full for my copy of socom confrontation w/headset, but it turns out i need the money to ship out alot of items i have on goozex. Will they give me my money back as long as i leave just $5 on the reserve? im still buying the damn game when it comes out! I just dont want to deal with the cashier drama about cancelling reserves. Anybody have done this before? any input would be appreciated thanks!

As long as you keep the reservation, they shouldn't give you any shit.

Just tell them something's come up and you just want the money back but want to keep the deposit for the reservation.

[quote name='Vinny']As long as you keep the reservation, they shouldn't give you any shit.

Just tell them something's come up and you just want the money back but want to keep the deposit for the reservation.[/quote]

yeap, i was going to do exactly that. thanks.

Just to be safe, I would see if you still have the receipt and bring that in with you.

I know in the days of old, when I worked at Gamestop, it was hard to justify to District Managers why you gave money back. Many people avoided the situation by sticking to GS requirement of no receipt, no money.

Huh? They have no right to question you for anything. Just go in, tell them you need your money.

I have done it plenty of times. If they give you shit go to the website on the receipt and file feedback on the cashier.

bread's done
Back